Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Itinerary

Last week I received three books in the mail and three article reprints. I have been doing a lot of reading. I fly out to Austin, Texas for a day and a half of Pre-Departure Orientation. We then fly out on July 3rd to Delhi as a group. Our trip there is Austin, Texas to Dulles Airport in Washington DC and then to Frankfurt and on to Dehi. I am a little nervous as I tried getting a seat assignment and they would not give me one until I checked in. It sounds like an over booked flight to me. We are in New Delhi, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Agra, and back to Delhi.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow! Those are names to conjure with - shades of Kipling! I am so excited for you; what a wonderful adventure. A little jealous, too. I look forward to reading
your adventures and insights. Vaya con Dios!

Mary:)