Thursday, June 19, 2008

Setting Up My Blog

Today I finally got around to setting up my blog. I have been so busy with the end of the school year and my daughters graduation that I haven't really thought much about my India trip. I started reading "Holy Cow" by Sarah Macdonald. It is an interesting read so far in the first 25 pages.



I plan on sending out my blog address tomorrow and hope to get people interested. I purchased a small camera today to take photos that hopefully will be easy to load into my blog. As usual its already 11:30 at night and I still have lots to do.

5 comments:

KJ said...

What a great adventure! It will be great fun to read your stories. Thanks for setting this up! I have a friend that had a Fulbright to India a few years ago; I will tell her about your blog. Happy travels!

Dixie's Blog said...

Good Luck on your trip. I'll be checking in to hear about your exciting adventures. You can stay updated on my new baby adventures on my blog too! www.dixiedee.blogspot.com Enjoy your summer.
Dixie

Kathryn said...

I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures. You better keep up on the blogging! Have a great time!

Unknown said...

Don,
Thanks for setting this up so we can live vicariously through your experiences! Have a great trip! ~Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hey pruett!!!



- You're favorite student, Ethan.